ISRO C20 Rocket
Feb 24, 2013
- Preparation for Propellant filling operation of Second Stage (PS2) is under progress.
- Preparation for Mobile Service Tower (MST) withdrawal is under progress.
- Propellant filling operations of Fourth Stage (PS4) and Reaction Control Thrusters (RCT) of First Stage (PS1) are completed.
- Propellant filling operations of Fourth Stage (PS4) and Reaction Control Thrusters (RCT) of First Stage (PS1) are under progress.
- The 59 hour Countdown of PSLV - C20 / SARAL Mission commenced at 6:56 Hours (IST) today (Feb 23, 2013) at Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR, Sriharikota, India.
- Launch Authorisation Board (LAB) for PSLV - C20 / SARAL mission has cleared the launch on Monday, Feb 25, 2013.
- The 59 hour Countdown will commence at 6:56 Hours (IST) on Feb 23, 2013.
- The launch Rehearsal of PSLV - C20 with the primary satellite SARAL and six other satellites has been completed satisfactorily at SDSC SHAR, Sriharikota.
- Mission Readiness Review and meeting of Launch Authorisation Board are scheduled on Feb 22, 2013.
- PSLV-C20 to launch SARAL along with six commercial payloads on Feb 25, 2013 at 17:56 hrs (IST) from SDSC SHAR, Sriharikota.
- PSLV-C20 is the 23rd PSLV Mission of ISRO and Ninth 'Core-Alone' (without solid strap-on motors) variant.
- SARAL (Satellite with ARGOS and ALTIKA ) is an ISRO-CNES(France) joint Venture for oceanographic studies.
- Other six auxiliary payloads are from Canada (2), Austria (2), Denmark (1) and UK (1)
One can watch Live coverage of the Satellite launch on TV Channels as well as on the ISRO official pages .
ISRO C20 Rocket launch live video will be broadcasted online , SARAL Satellite image, Saral satellite launch